Ukraine surrogacy cost is one of the benefits that draw couples’ attention as they look for a surrogate. With a high level of service quality and support, you have a much smaller price to pay if you opt for surrogacy in Ukraine. Getting such services is the only way to have a baby for thousands of couples around the world.
In Ukraine, gestational pregnancy and other programs became legal in 2002. Since then, a lot of intended parents are going all the way to Kyiv to get a chance to become a mother and a father.
Let’s see why Ukraine’s surrogacy cost draws so much attention and what is included in the price.
What Services Are Included in the Surrogate Ukraine Cost: Overview
With such surrogate Ukraine costs, the quality of the services may be difficult to believe, but it has helped thousands of couples become parents.
Guaranteed surrogacy programs combine all the services you might need in a reasonable surrogate mother Ukraine price. To find out the full cost, get a free consultation. A professional will brief you on the cost of gestational surrogacy Ukraine and choose the best program for you.
The guaranteed surrogacy program involves:
- No-wait policy for surrogate mothers or egg donors;
- Genetic diagnosis prior to implantation;
- 1-year storage of frozen embryos;
- Full insurance for the surrogate mother;
- Covered accommodation in Kyiv in a convenient location for the first and the last visit;
- A personal manager/coordinator that will answer all the questions about Ukraine surrogacy cost, etc.